[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] energizerups and bestups -> megatec?

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Sat Jul 7 12:52:30 UTC 2007

On 7/7/07, Dâniel Fraga <fragabr at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:33:07 +0100
> "Carlos Rodrigues" <carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt> wrote:
>
> > And there's "energizerups"... How feasible is it to have "megatec_usb"
> > obsolete this driver?
>
>         Hi Carlos, could you help me with a megatec_usb problem?
>
>         If I use one of thesse options (krauler or agiler) it returns
> the following:
>
> sudo ../bin/megatec_usb -u root -a tsshara -DD
[snip]

Actually, I'm not of much help in megatec_usb issues, since I'm not
the author of that driver. But the people in the know should be
reading this.

BTW (for the authors of megatec_usb), the banner for "megatec_usb"
only shows my name (from the core/serial layer), when it should also
show the authors/maintainers of the USB layer.

--
Carlos Rodrigues