[Nut-upsdev] RE hp r/t2200 and NUT

Linas linas at sapnas.net
Mon Jun 4 12:54:52 UTC 2007

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 01:05:59PM +0200, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> yep, I forgot the device claiming which implies to have the USB
> VendorID and ProductID.
> please, give us these back. You can obtain these using lsusb for example.

That's what I thought. As I wrote in my first email: 03f0:1f0a.

> Then, to test the support for your unit, simply use:
> newhidups -DDD  -u root -x explore -x vendorid=XXXX auto

Everything is ok, I get the debug information.
..
Checking device (03F0/1F0A) (001/005)
- VendorID: 03f0
- ProductID: 1f0a
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
- Product: R/T2200 INTL
- Serial Number: ...
- Bus: 001
..
Detected a UPS: Hewlett Packard /R/T2200 INTL
..

Just let me know and I will make any testing when needed :)

Good luck,
Linas