[Nut-upsdev] SMART3000RM2U problems with nut 2.0.5

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 01:35:21 UTC 2007

On 6/29/07, Michael Belanger <mrb at ciclops.org> wrote:
> Has anyone gotten this model of tripp-lite to work?
>
> sudo /usr/local/bin/upsdrvctl -DDDDD -u root start

upsdrvctl doesn't pass the "-DDDDD" portion to the driver -- see below
the "exec" line below.

> Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.0.5
> Starting UPS: tripplite
> exec: /usr/local/bin/tripplite_usb -a tripplite

Just run "/usr/local/bin/tripplite_usb -DDDDD -a tripplite" for testing.

There have been a number of changes since 2.0.5, but the only one I
see is an increase in the number of retries, and I am not sure yet if
that will help. The "-DDDDD" output might shed some light on this,
though.

--
- Charles Lepple