[Nut-upsdev] Request for comments/testing: upsc_list branch

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 03:27:17 CET 2007

I finally got some time to implement a pair of options to upsc for
listing all configured UPSes on a given upsd:

http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/changeset?new=branches%2Fupsc_list%2Fclients%2Fupsc.c%40859&old=trunk%2Fclients%2Fupsc.c%40821

http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/browser/branches/upsc_list/clients/upsc.c?rev=859

I think this should work with the new functions for parsing IPv6
addresses, but I haven't set up any IPv6 hosts yet.

I will fix the man page if there is consensus that this is the way to
implement this functionality. For now, just run "upsc" without any
arguments, and check the second syntax in the usage message.

Let me know how it works for you.

--
- Charles Lepple