[Nut-upsdev] Request for comments/testing: upsc_list branch

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:42:14 CET 2007

On 3/12/07, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> you should just complete the help msg for the 2nd form to mention that
> hostname is also optional, and defaults to localhost if omitted. along
> with the manpage update.

Sounds good. I will finish the man page tonight.

Actually, I think I might reverse the order of the two syntaxes in
help() (and the man page), since it makes more sense to me to list
UPSes on a host first, then list variables on an UPS. That's the order
that a script writer would be using the different syntaxes, anyway.

--
- Charles Lepple