[Nut-upsdev] USB support for Sweex 1000 VA UPS (was: Help with

Peter van Valderen p.v.valderen at probu.nl
Wed May 23 14:37:52 UTC 2007

Hello,

On 5/23/07, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please mention the SVN revision in future posts. The "2.1.0" version
> number is only a placeholder until the next release, but the SVN
> revision (currently 910, as I write this) changes every time something
> gets committed.

Gotcha. I should've known that! Revision 911, now.

About the diffs, gotcha as well! I have updated both nut_usb.c and
sweex_usb.c anyway so disregard the previous ones. I'll post the full
ones here again. There were some problems with regards to not claiming
the device (often enough?), it was spamming /var/log/messages. It now
happens once in nut_usb.c and once in sweex_usb.c. Also the shutdown
now seems to work, but only when it is not on line power.