[Nut-upsdev] Debian package

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:04:35 UTC 2007

2007/5/25, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
> On 5/24/07, Dmitry Bely <dmitry.bely at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Seems to be broken in the current SVN:
>
> Fixed in r917:
>
> http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/changeset/917
>
> Please let the list know if there are any other packages required
> besides those listed in the control file (newly added: libdbus-1-dev,
> libdbus-glib-1-dev, libglib2.0-dev).

thanks for your action Charles.

these are the only deps needed, and are required as a workaround for
the DBus method in the HAL support (ie the link between NUT instant
commands / var. settings and HAL actions).
in fact, libhal-dev should require these and hal pkg-config should
export these too. I still have to bug HAL and Debian though...