[Nut-upsdev] SVN display patch

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:48:35 UTC 2007

On 5/25/07, Eric S. Raymond <esr at thyrsus.com> wrote:
> Is someone on the core teams going to take responsibility for reviewing and
> (if approproate) merging this?

This is the patch you posted less than 12 hours ago, right?

I will test it out at some point, but given that it's a holiday
weekend here, I may not get to it until late Monday evening. Plus, my
development environment still isn't 100% back to where it was before
one of my development/buildbot machines died last weekend.

That said, I won't be heartbroken if one of the other developers wants
to take responsibility.

--
- Charles Lepple