[Nut-upsdev] branches/Testing for 2.2.0

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed May 30 01:39:58 UTC 2007

The Testing branch is now open for any last-minute documentation
changes. If you want to fix something in the code, please discuss it
on the list first. If it's not critical, consider whether it can wait
until 2.2.1.

In particular, the UPGRADING file probably could use some other
contributions. I just pulled a few of the older items forward,
updating them for the current version number.

If you do have any scattered documentation changes, please apply them
to the trunk as well, and mention the revision number of the earlier
commit so that we can cross-reference the changes later. (The
UPGRADING and INSTALL files can probably be updated in the trunk just
before we release 2.2.0, since I imagine there are a number of changes
needed.)

--
- Charles Lepple