[Nut-upsdev] Asking hard questions about the NUT architecture

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:42:12 UTC 2007

due to a lack of time, I'll switch my answers to your other post
(simplifying...).

2007/5/30, Eric S. Raymond <esr at thyrsus.com>:
[...]
> > but we really miss time, and manpower for coding, documenting, and
> > marketing (lobbying, website, ...)
>
> Notice that I have not gone away.  I could be persuaded to put some
> effort into these.  Where do you need it most?

doc definitely!
As mentioned earlier, I've tried several times to start a full
rewrite, using docbook, to produce a friendly and complete html doc.
But the facts are that the doc writers have gone away, and the major
upcoming changes would have lead to far too many doc update...

If you're interested in that, I can give more details.