[Nut-upsdev] Unresolved variable in `libupsclient-config'

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:54:50 UTC 2007

Hi Florian,

2007/9/4, Florian Forster <octo at verplant.org>:
> Tags: patch, upstream
>
> Hi,
>
> when configuring nut 2.2.0 the variable/symbol `@SSL_LDFLAGS@' is not
> resolved by the libupsclient-config script. The attached patch changes
>   `@SSL_CFLAGS@' to `@LIBSSL_CFLAGS@'
>   `@SSL_LDFLAGS@' to `@LIBSSL_LDFLAGS@'
> which should solve this issue.

really strange!
as Arjen told, I've found this few days after releasing 2.2.0.
Fortunately, I was (as usual) late to throw out the debs, and so I've
addressed it through a dpatch (as per the 2.2.0-1 debian/changelog):
* debian/patches/02_libupsclient.dpatch: patch for the missing FLAGS

I've just tested it again in a Sid pbuilder env, and everything is fine!
So just to be sure, did you hit this problem with the debs? If so, an
"apt-cache policy nut-dev" is welcome.

Ubuntu Media Center (UMC) Project Leader - https://launchpad.net/~umc-team