[Nut-upsdev] Scheduling a 2.2.1 release

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sat Sep 8 19:05:45 UTC 2007

Arnaud Quette wrote:

> I'm preparing to release 2.2.1 this week, so if you have some fixes to
> backport on Testing, considering announcing it and doing asap.
> As always, compatibilities update and bugfixes only!

Done. It was still quite a bit. I left out all the new goodies in the
usbhid-ups driver, these will probably have to wait for the next major

> I've made 2 small ones on my side, but have not reviewed yet my huge
> trunk backlog...

Best regards, Arjen

More information about the Nut-upsdev mailing list