[Nut-upsdev] bye!

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Sep 9 08:06:45 UTC 2007

> Dear fellow NUT developers,
>
> after almost exactly two years as a NUT developer, I have concluded
> that this would be a good time to retire from active development.
>
> The project is in good shape, and the driver I was most involved with
> (usbhid-ups) is in better condition than ever, due to the excellent
> recent work of Arjen de Korte.

Which would not have been possible without the invaluable constructive
criticism of you. I'll surely miss the sparring partner you've been for me
in the past few months while working on it.

> Having already scaled back my activity for the last 6 months, I still
> find the daily mailing list traffic a lot to handle.  So as of today,
> I have disactivated my active membership of the mailing lists (I am
> still subscribed for posting, but not for receipt).
>
> Of course, I will still be available to help, where I can, with
> specific questions about my drivers (belkinunv, usbhid-ups) or the
> configure/automake system. But such mails will have to be cc'd to me
> directly from now on, as I will no longer receive the list postings.
>
> Thanks to everyone for the great team spirit that has made this such
> an enjoyable project to work on!

Thanks for your contributions to NUT and all the best, for you and your
family.

Kind regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands