[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1376 - in trunk: . server

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Apr 2 13:01:04 UTC 2008

>> I'm still not too sure if we're doing people a favor with this, but
>> I'll leave it up to you if this is a good thing or not.
> I don't see your point here: having a sorted list gives a clear
> picture to the user.

That depends...

> while an unsorted list can be disappointing.
> Or have I missed something obvious?!

By sorting this list alphabetically, you're removing the possibility to
group commands logically. The 'calibrate.*' and 'test.*' commands are
similar, so it is nice to list them as one group. By sorting commands
alphabetically, the 'load.*' and 'shutdown.*' commands will be put in
between them. This will look different for quite a few drivers.

> I'll release -pre1 this afternoon. We can still include r1411 in -pre2...

Fine with me.