[Nut-upsdev] Liebert ESP-II protocol

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Mon Aug 4 10:59:53 UTC 2008

> I saw your email here
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsdev/2005-October/000243.html
> about the Liebert UPS protocol and I was wondering if it actually got
> in the NUT tree?

Maybe. I couldn't find a conclusive answer in the thread you mentioned.

> I had a look in the 2.2.2 tree but I can only find the closed contact
> stuff :(

We also partially support some Liebert systems through the HID interface
(the 'usbhid-ups'driver), but from a quick glance at this thread, this
looks different. And another one through the 'megatec' driver (RS-232). If
you have only USB, you might also try the 'megatec_usb' driver, although
this probably won't work out of the box and requires some configuration
parameters.

Eindhoven - The Netherlands