[Nut-upsdev] Some changes to megatec

Carlos Rodrigues cefrodrigues at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:34:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

It took a while, but I've finally cleared my pending queue for the
megatec driver and the result is the following set of patches. The
changes are minor, just a couple of models to the compatibility list
and a new parameter "sendpace" so that a user can change the default
interval between command characters (which seems to be needed by at
least one model).

It builds, but I'm unable to test these changes with real hardware,
like I've mentioned before.

With this I'm officially no longer the maintainer for the "megatec"
driver and I'm adding a patch to remove myself from the MAINTAINERS
file, to avoid confusion. I won't be unsubscribing from nut-upsdev for
a few days, just in case these changes break something.

It was nice to be a part of this project, and I hope my contributions
made it just a little better. :)

Best regards for all,