[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] Mustek PowerMust 848

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Dec 7 15:35:29 UTC 2008

Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:

>> And what about suggestion #2? I'm starting to doubt that this device
>> speaks Megatec...
>
> shouldn't the log have references to the D command instead of Q1?

No. The debug messages are hardcoded and I only asked to modify the
command that is send to the UPS. I know, this sucks. :-(

When adding debug code, authors should really make sure that they
don't hardcode things like this, but instead use what is actually
send. The successor of the megatec driver (blazer) deals with that
(and other issues), but I didn't want to ask Adrian to modify this in
the half dozen or so debug messages...

Please keep list traffic on the list