[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] Mustek PowerMust 848

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Mon Dec 8 16:34:34 UTC 2008

Citeren Adrian Czerniak <adrian.czerniak at becomo.com>:

> I've already tried the bundled software on a Windows box and it worked,
> so the hardware is not broken.

I've seen the output from the usbsnoop and it looks like a variation
of the megatec protocol. The reply to a status read can probably be
parsed with the existing code, the only thing you need to do is to
replace the 'Q1\r' command with 'QS\r'.

I have no idea how this UPS responds to the other commands that are
used by the megatec driver, so be cautious not to declare victory too
soon. We may be in for some more changes.

Please keep list traffic on the list