[Nut-upsdev] Cleaning up branches

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:01:31 UTC 2008

2008/12/16 Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org>:
> Maybe it is time to clean up the branches. There are several branches
> there, that haven't been touched in years. I think we can put several
> to rest now.

indeed, it's part of the current "clean up everything out there".

Experimental: new and up to you. To remain manageable easily, we'll
have to use the info pointed out by Charles
HAL: can be removed since everything is OK for HAL, and the path
forward is DeviceKit-power
JD-NewConf: I'd like to keep this one a bit more, at least the time to
address the conf in NUT. Even if I don't use this work.
python-ctypes: can be removed since we'll integrate the Python PyNut
class, and not using ctypes binding
Testing: not anymore part of the development cycle
tl_usb_fbsd: no idea
trunk-make-package: can be removed, since I've extracted the m4, and
will commit it soon
trunk-upsdrv-info-struct: still to be completed and merged. BTW,
you've not reacted to my take over request...
note that this last might be postponed to a later release though.

cheers,