[Nut-upsdev] Sweex 1000VA UPS (Lakeview Research)

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Dec 17 20:22:24 UTC 2008

Citeren Peter van Valderen <dosperios at gmail.com>:

> Depending on the amount of work that needs doing, I'll probably do it.
> May be useful to know which of the things you posted earlier still
> need doing after what you did earlier today.

Well, r1648 in branches/Experimental should fix almost all of them.
There is one thing that needs to be done however. I would like you to
check whether it is possible to swap the usb_set_configuration() and
usb_claim_interface() calls around. In that case we could use the
existing USB device matching code from the libusb.c interface, which
is more robust than what we have now. You probably want to run the
driver with debugging enabled (add -DDD on the startup command line)
to see where it fails (if it fails).

Please keep list traffic on the list