[Nut-upsdev] USBHID-PDU datagram

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 18:15:15 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> I have tried to modify the USBHID-INPUT (keyboard) code but it seems not
> to work...

This is like calling a plumber and asking what is wrong with the
radiator in your car. They might be able to deduce what is wrong, but
they're going to need a lot more information.

Can you post some information on this USBHID-INPUT code?

Also (and this is just me talking from personal experience - I am not
speaking for the group) if you are trying to put a device into
production, and you have a timeline, it is best to contract with
someone who has worked directly with the technology you are trying to
use. Most of the NUT developers are more experienced with coding for
the host side of USB (rather than device side), and I suspect that
those who have written device-side code have not had much experience
with the Gadget API.

--
- Charles Lepple