[Nut-upsdev] updates to man pages

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Wed Dec 31 22:20:23 UTC 2008

Den Wednesday 31 December 2008 21.57.24 skrev Charles Lepple:
Hi Charles,
> Attached is a patch to hopefully improve the wording of some of the man
> pages.
>
> I will commit this in the next few days, but I wanted to give the
> driver authors a chance to comment.

That is OK.

> One thing that I feel is important is cross-referencing between the
> man pages. On the off-chance that someone does RTFM, it would be good
> if we make sure that a user doesn't have to read too far in order to
> find out whether the driver man page refers to the serial or USB
> driver (and where to go if they are reading the wrong page).

You are right about that. But as you bring this subject up, I noticed that
there are some more changes that have to be done to th bcmxcp man page.

Now it supports alarm, the man page say that it is on the todo list.
And the oulet control is not documented also.

But if you submit I can try to remember to fix this tings.

Regards
Kjell

And Happy New Year to you Charles and all the other of the nut team.