[Nut-upsdev] 2.2.2 -pre backports open

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Feb 1 10:31:32 UTC 2008

> You reminded me to upgrade my nut 2.0.4 installation to 2.2.1.
> Attached is a small patch to fix compilation
> as "struct timeval" was undefined in drivers/dstate.c

I'm *not* good with this patch. This is handled by

    #include "timehead.h"

that is included through #include "common.h". In it's turn, it will depend
on 'autoconf' to detect what is available on your system.

If this doesn't work, we need to fix the generation of "timehead.h"
instead of adding <sys/time.h> (which is not portable). See
'docs/developers.txt' under the paragraph '<time.h> vs. <sys/time.h>'.

Eindhoven - The Netherlands