[Nut-upsdev] 2.2.2 -pre backports open

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Fri Feb 1 17:15:09 UTC 2008

Den Friday 01 February 2008 10.42.02 skrev Arnaud Quette:
> Fellows,

Hi Arnaud,
> the -pre branch for 2.2.2 is opened.
> If you have something to backport for trunk or fix in Testing, it's
> time to do so.
>
> If you are unsure, don't hesitate to ask me or on this list.

I think we can move the nut_usb.c and nut_usb.h from trunk to testing.
To fix the 5115 and 9120 usb problems in 2.2.2.

As you have the 5115 to test it on Arnaud, I leave it up to you to decide.

The thing is that this make the 3110 to work also, but it need some tweeking
of the bcmxcp.c, as it not supports all commands.

Regards
Kjell