[Nut-upsdev] usbhid-ups battery voltage [was Re: Important regression in usbhid-ups (r1113)]

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:36:27 UTC 2008

I would also like to try and track down a possible off-by-10 bug in
usbhid-ups (battery voltage on an MGE Pulsar Evolution, seen in the
trunk in the last few weeks). If you are testing the shutdown stuff,
it might be good to double-check the values you are seeing for
voltages.

I hadn't raised the issue on the list because I haven't had time to do
the testing, but it's something to be on the lookout for.

Arnaud: where do we stand on the packaging/debian/ updates? I was
going to try and do the regression testing with .debs, but I seem to
remember the trunk being broken in that regard.

--
- Charles Lepple