[Nut-upsdev] usbhid-ups using wrong value for battery voltage for Pulsar Evolution 500?

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Feb 29 21:36:54 UTC 2008

Charles Lepple wrote:

> Could this be related to the "Evolution 650" bug mentioned in
> mge-hid.c? (On the other hand, I suspect that if I added my model to
> that function, it would only fix the battery.voltage.nominal)

I checked with Arnaud. The 'Pulsar Evolution' series doesn't support
measurement of the 'battery.voltage(.nominal)' and instead returns what
NUT regards as 'output.voltage(.nominal)'. I changed the 'mge-hid.c'
subdriver to only use the 'UPS.PowerSummary.(Config)Voltage' for
models/series that are known to use this as 'battery.voltage(.nominal)',
so it should be fixed now (r1339).