[Nut-upsdev] Constant "on battery" and "on line power" status changes

Patrick cso at satcharters.com
Thu Jan 3 12:14:36 UTC 2008

Hi  Arjen,

I just wanted to let you know that I downloaded this yesterday, and
everything seems to be working perfectly. I really appreciate your help,
and a big thanks to everyone involved in NUT. If you should ever need
anything regarding this system (or anything else for that matter) be
sure to drop me a line. I owe you one.

Thanks again,
Patrick