[Nut-upsdev] Driver for Powercom BNT/KIN/IMP/IMD series

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:26:23 UTC 2008

On Jan 25, 2008, at 6:51 AM, Alexey Sidorov wrote:

> Alexey Sidorov пишет:
>> Charles Lepple пишет:
>
> It's me again
> powercom's driver & man v0.11 attached
>  * - move variables from .h to .c file (thanks Michael Tokarev for
> bugreport)
>  * - fix string comparison (thanks Michael Tokarev for bugreport &
> Charles Lepple for patch)
>  * - added BNT-other, for BNT 100-120V models (I havn't specs for it)

Thanks - applied to SVN trunk as rev 1240.

I also updated the date at the top of the man page.

Attached is another patch that addresses a few minor points, such as
commenting out unused functions and variables, and changing the
conversion tables to constants.

It may be easier to track these sorts of things if you use SVN - when
you update, any changes in the repository are merged in with your
local changes.

Again, thanks for the update!

--
Charles Lepple