[Nut-upsdev] .deb rules in NUT trunk, on Ubuntu 7.10

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:49:19 UTC 2008

Arnaud,

I just tried to build .debs from the trunk (r1254) on an Ubuntu 7.10
box, and it looks like the rules file is installing files to both
debian/tmp and debian/nut. This means the debian/nut directory is
effectively ignored (the nut_2.3.0-*.i386.deb files come from
debian/tmp instead).

I am not sure of the best way to fix it, but it may involve changing
the parameters to some of the debhelper scripts.

There are also some warnings such as the following:

  "dh_installchangelogs: Compatibility levels before 4 are deprecated."

I will try this again on another machine to verify that it is not a
local problem.

--
- Charles Lepple