[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1376 - in trunk: . server

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:17:39 UTC 2008

2008/3/26, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:
> 2008/3/21, Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org>:
>  > Yes, there are:
>  >
>  >  - drivers/usbhid-ups:
>  >  I intend to backport all the changes that are still in the trunk. Despite
>  >  having asked for comments and testing numerous times on the Development
>  >  mailing list over the past few weeks (and months), I have received little
>  >  to no comments.
>

> yep, sorry for this.
>  I'm currently facing a flood of unplanned meeting that suck most of my
>  work time. I've planned some testing tomorrow since I'm done with my
>  dev tasks for 2.2.2... still between 2 meetings.

ok, I've made some quick testing (will do deeper ones during the -pre
cycle though).
usbhid-ups -k acts as expected. I've also tested upsrw and upscmd.
everything seems fine.
The only cosmetic remark I have (and I don't recall if it was prev.
there) is the non sorted list of commands that upscmd outputs...
btw, thanks for the rework of ups.{delay,timer}. This was a long
standing incoherence!

Finally, I've seen the netxml-ups pollinterval commit. So, ready to roll out?

Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com