[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1488 - in trunk: . packaging/debian

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon May 12 01:37:27 UTC 2008

Arnaud,

I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty to sync the Makefile.am
with what is actually checked in.

It looks like there may have been some other translations at some
point, but then again, there are some translations for text that is
not in nut.templates. Things probably need to be synced up a little
more, and I just wanted to turn the buildbot box green again.

--
- Charles Lepple