[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1488 - in trunk: . packaging/debian

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue May 13 12:13:57 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:09 AM, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/5/12 Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
>  > Arnaud,
>
>  Hi Charles,

Welcome back!

>  >  I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty to sync the Makefile.am
>  >  with what is actually checked in.
>
>  no problem. Your help is always welcome ;-)
>  I'm just astonished since both pt*.po are in the repository!

They are now :-) When you first synced between the branches, the
pt*.po files were not in the trunk.

On the other hand, if you use "svn merge" to move changes between
branches, it will add files that exist in the source branch but not
the destination. (Otherwise, it is like applying a diff.)

--
- Charles Lepple