[Nut-upsdev] [Alioth] SSH keys removed

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:24:54 UTC 2008

fellows,

[welcomed back Arjen ; I hope the vacation were restful]

you might be interested in reading that link:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2008/msg00152.html

Looking at your Alioth account page
(https://alioth.debian.org/account/), you'll see that the authorized
ssh keys have been removed.

If you're not running a Debian (or derivative) based system, you
should only have to put back your keys there.
Otherwise, you will need at least the openssl 0.9.8g-9 (available only
in sid and lenny/testing ATM) to regenerate your keys and install
these as told above.

It's should then be a matter of day(s) before ssh is enabled again,
allowing us to commit again without password.

Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com