[Nut-upsdev] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:37:42 UTC 2008

2008/5/14 Carlos Rodrigues <carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt>:
> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > 2008/5/14 Carlos Rodrigues <carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt>:
>  >> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >>  >
>  >>  > don't know why, but Carlos' message has been auto discarded!
>  >>  > as a side note, iirc, the line in the file is mentioned. So it's
>  >>  > easier than searching and removing.
>  >>  > though I agree that Carlos' mentioned solution is cleaner.
>  >>
>  >>  It's the same problem as always, the reply goes out with the wrong
>  >>  "From" and the list discards it.
>  >
>  > which mailer are you using?
>
>  Gmail. But it makes sense, it tries to reply using my default e-mail identity.

do you use forwarding from another account or pop retrieval?
the latter might be the solution (under params -> account) since you
can access your various "identities" from within the same mailer...
thanks G
Anyway, we should have already authorized your other(s) mail @.
I've just added cefrodrigues at ... to the auto accept list, and removed
it from the auto discard one (don't ask me why it was sitting there!)

Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com