[Nut-upsdev] Re : Missing GPG sig for nut 2.2.2. sources

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 21 14:45:19 UTC 2008

2008/5/20, Michel Bouissou <michel-nut at bouissou.net>:
> Hi again,

Bonjour encore,

> The PGP sig for 2.2.2 is missing from
> http://eu1.networkupstools.org/source/2.2/ (so the corresponding link
> from the download page is broken).

not exactly, this is a long standing issue in Ubuntu:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/2006q3/016485.html

I can't find back the bug entry though (not really seaching)!
Note that this is due to the fact that the mgeops.com server (hosting
networkupstools.org) is running an Ubuntu 6.06...

you can bypass this by using:
$ wget http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.2/nut-2.2.2.tar.gz.sig

> Also, for the record, I'm trying to compile 2.2.2 from sources and so
> far, on my Ubuntu Hardy system :
>
> - If I don't use during configure "--without-snmp", compilation crashes
> talking about some undefined things.
> - If I use during config "--with-hal", compilation crashes talking about
> invalid something.
>
> I didn't investigate it much (only checked I had all dev packages
> requested by "configure") as I only need a serial driver so far, so this
> is just for information...

strange: hal is set to "no" by default, and snmp to "auto" (meaning
that if you have everything needed, it will be set to "yes", and "no"
otherwise).
So I would be interested in seeing the error log.

Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com