[Nut-upsdev] Maruson power net 1500 support?

David Mathog mathog at caltech.edu
Wed May 21 17:53:01 UTC 2008

> - get the latest SVN trunk and try 'agiler_old', 'agiler', 'phoenix'
>   subdrivers and report back the results

Sorry to be dense, but, how exactly does one "try" a subdriver? I see
these listed inside the megatec_usb.c, but not how to force one to be
used. Is there a command line way to do this, or am I supposed to hack
the megatec_usb.c code to force the setting of the "subdriver" variable?

Thanks,

David Mathog
mathog at caltech.edu