[Nut-upsdev] Opening the 2.4 commit fest

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 16:11:59 UTC 2008

2008/11/16 Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org>:
> Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:
>
>> The remainder, until the -pre stage, will be:
>> - the Powerman support (through the powerman driver) for more PDUs
>> - the possible RRD integration into upslog
>> - complete the NUT Packaging Standard (doc/packaging.txt)
>
> - the new Centralion driver (or whatever it will be named, suggestions for a
> different name are welcome) that is waiting for the arrival of a UPS to test
> it with

right, I missed that (possible) one!
I've heard last week that they started some testing...

>> ??? dummy-ups repeater (nut client) and meta (composed of several devices)
>> ???
>
> Depending on when we intend to release this, I'm not sure if this will be
> ready in time.

while the former isn't that hard, the latter can first use that one
(libupsclient), instead of sstate.
though that's not the hardest part with this one!

as for the schedule, hem, my last (guess) schedule is for the
christmas mail. at least a -pre (or an -alpha)

-- Arnaud