[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1567 - in trunk: . drivers

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Mon Nov 17 19:56:46 UTC 2008

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:

> 2008/11/17 Arjen de Korte <adkorte-guest at alioth.debian.org>:
>> Author: adkorte-guest
>> Date: Mon Nov 17 19:34:27 2008
>> New Revision: 1567
>>
>> Log:
>> fix changes from r1566 that broke building
>
> thanks for fixing that one ;-)

Although it looks like one of the BuildBots still doesn't like this.

> SSL conditional inclusion missing?

Yes, the CFLAGS were also wrong. Instead of

     dummy_ups_CFLAGS = -I$(top_srcdir)/clients

you should write

     dummy_ups_CFLAGS = $(AM_CFLAGS) -I$(top_srcdir)/clients

so that the includes for the other stuff will be used as well. It
won't find any header files in the ../common directory otherwise for
instance.

It also looks like we have an issue with line terminations. I
committed this change from a Windows client, which seems to have
changed this. This probably requires some SVN magic to change this
back to *NIX style. Sorry folks... :-(

Please keep list traffic on the list