[Nut-upsdev] Looks like the Tripplite SMART1500SLT support borked?

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:35:01 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 16:06, Jeff Cunningham <jeffrey at cunningham.net> wrote:

> I suspect the reason you keep "going once again" on this is because
> there is a valid issue here that isn't being dealt with. The fact that
> the issue keeps being raised should tell you that.

That's your attitude, others have a different one - the fact that this
issue keeps being raised should tell you that too ;)

While I don't disagree with you (see the first line of my .sig),
ultimately it's the list administrator you need to raise your views
with, not those who use the list.  I use many mailing lists and some
set a Reply-To and some don't - that's just life (and I too have
learned the lesson of checking the recipients the hard way).

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor