[Nut-upsdev] Battery Volts shown as 20+ on Cyber Power UPS CP1000AVRLCD

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Nov 26 19:55:09 UTC 2008

Nut Developers,

	I have unsuccessfully tried to solve a problem with the voltage value on my
Cyber Power UPS CP1000AVRLCD. Something is wrong with the battery voltage
calculation. It always reads around 20 volts with that's nuts (pardon the pun).
Right now:

battery.voltage	:	20.3

	You can take a look for yourself at http://www.3111skyline.com/nutindex.html

	Is there a parameter I can check or adjust to get the voltage down where it
should be? (Heck, I wouldn't mind just finding where the variable is stored and
subtracting 8).

	Thanks for any help you can give.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.      |          openSoftware und SystemEntwicklung
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC           |             Countdown for openSuSE 11.1