[Nut-upsdev] Sweex 1000VA UPS (Lakeview Research)

Tom Cassimon tom at cassimon.mine.nu
Sun Nov 30 20:18:29 UTC 2008

Hi all,

i've read a thread about this UPS from Peter van Valderen. He tried to
develop a
driver for this specific type of UPS. I've downloaded nut-2.2.2 and tried to
apply
the patches (lakeview.patch & lakeview.v2.patch) but both resulted in
rejected
chunks. I've tried to ./configure with type lakeview and then a make, but
the make
command fails.

Does anybody has any experience with getting this type of UPS working with
nut?

In the latest version of nut I don't find any reference to this lakeview
driver.

Regards,

Tom Cassimon