[Nut-upsdev] driver for IVT SCD solar controller ?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 22:59:17 UTC 2009

On Jul 30, 2009, at 5:09 PM, Rainer Fuegenstein wrote:

>> OK, that should be fixed now. We also skip over NULL bytes in the
>> reply in the latest version from the trunk.
>
> yes, looks fine now ! keeps running and running ...
> now is the time for me to make this into an rpm for centos5 and
> finally
> RTFM (guess not everyone starts with the driver first) :-)

I forget the relationships between CentOS, RHEL and Fedora versions,
but there was a discussion on the list recently regarding RHEL5:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.monitoring.nut.user/4782

http://wolfy.fedorapeople.org/nut/SRPM/

Hopefully you won't have to reinvent the wheel on that RPM.

When you get upsd running, I'm sure we'd be curious to see the output
of 'upsc' for that driver.

Thanks, and don't be afraid to email the list if you have any other
questions.

- Charles