[Nut-upsdev] autoconf version requirements?

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Dec 18 14:38:21 UTC 2009

Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple op gmail.com>:

> Will any of your m4/ macro changes require a certain minimum version
> of autoconf or libtool? (I realize this won't affect users who build
> from a tarball, but it might be something to add to the developer
> documentation.)

They require autoconf 2.56 or better. Since this was released more
than 7 years ago, I don't think this is too harsh. I have been
thinking about adding

     AC_PREREQ([2.56])

to configure.in to enforce this. I'm not sure this is needed though
(but it probably wouldn't hurt either).

Please keep list traffic on the list