[Nut-upsdev] SUN_LIBUSB

Wallis, Chase Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEA Chase.Wallis at hill.af.mil
Wed Dec 30 14:21:02 UTC 2009

It looks like you went ahead with the fix, but to answer your
questions...

> Just to make sure we're on the same page, it sounds like you are using
> the tripplite_usb driver, right?

Yes, I am using the tripplite_usb driver.

> Please let us know version numbers for the following:
>  * NUT

	I tested this with both the stable tree 2.4 and the development
tree 2.5 as of yesterday, both with the same results.

>  * libusb (I assume it's from Sun Freeware?)

	0.1.7 - It's the libusb that comes with Solaris, in
/usr/sfw/lib. I actually searched Sun Freeware and couldn't find it
anywhere. If it is there, could you point it out for me?

>  * Solaris

	Solaris 10 x86 10/09