[Nut-upsdev] Problems with nut on new openSuSE 11.1 (same ecstasy_ups)

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:31:05 UTC 2009

Arjen de Korte wrote:
> Citeren "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com>:
>
>> I would like to build the rpms if possible. Do you have any pointers?
>
> Please contact the person who wrote this .spec file. We no longer
> provide .spec files for exactly this kind of problem. It is impossible
> for us to keep track of all the packaging stuff that is added to adapt
> NUT to a specific distribution.
>
> Furthermore, it doesn't make sense fixing this on your end, if this
> isn't fixed upstream as well.
>
> Best regards, Arjen

Uh... Arjen

	I have a stupid question -- Where's the ./configure file in r1715? The INSTALL
file says:

  Build and install

 1. Configure the source tree for your system.  Add the --with-user and
    --with-group switch to set the user name and group that you created
    above.

	./configure --with-user=ups --with-group=nut

	Umm... I can't find a ./configure. I know this is something basic. What do I
do to get one or turn the configure.in file into one? Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC