[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1734 - in trunk/scripts: hal hotplug udev

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Jan 15 20:11:43 UTC 2009

Citeren Arjen de Korte <adkorte-guest at alioth.debian.org>:

> Author: adkorte-guest
> Date: Thu Jan 15 20:02:22 2009
> New Revision: 1734
>
> Log:
> Freshly generated USB helper files
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/scripts/hal/ups-nut-device.fdi.in
>    trunk/scripts/hotplug/libhid.usermap
>    trunk/scripts/udev/nut-usbups.rules.in

Questions is, should we try to keep these (generated) files up-to-date
in SVN as well, or is it better to svn:ignore them? The chance that
packagers don't have perl installed (and hence, won't be able to
generate them) is remote (automake won't run without it).

Why are we generating this during 'make dist' and not just during
'make' by the way? (ducking for cover)

Please keep list traffic on the list