[Nut-upsdev] Bug in file parsing of ups.conf

Doug Parsons doug at parsonsemail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:43:54 UTC 2009

I do not recall but I don't think so. All the lines in the file were the
same but I had added several to the end with a cut and paste. The pasted
lines had what appeared to be a space added to the end of each line. There
is a chance that it was a non printable character. Once I deleted each of
the characters the file parsed properly. I think it would be safe to close
this considering that no others have confirmed this and the age of the
version.

Doug