[Nut-upsdev] New variables for Victron/GE UPS

No Name clinkme at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 11:21:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've investigated some new commands (variables) for Victron/GE UPS.
Unfortunatelly, I'm not a good programmer, so I cannot to modify the
driver code by myself.
May be, is it possible to add these variables to the main project?

Variables are:
GET:  vZ1f?  "no load shutdown (i.e. green mode)"       EEPROM value,
exists always
  1 - disabled
  2 - enabled
SET: vZ1f_! where _ is the  value in text (1,2)
RETURNS: vZ1f_
GET: vFh? "audible status (i.e. beeper status)"     may be a RAM
value, exists until UPS restarts
  1 - disabled
  2 - enabled
  3 - muted (for current alarm only)
SET: vFh_! where _ is the value in text (1,2,3)
RETURNS: vFh_
Investigated via port monitoring tool and then tested with my GE Match
700 with terminal.

Best regards,
  Ilja