[Nut-upsdev] Powercom support and sponsorship

Arnaud Quette arnaud.quette at free.fr
Tue Nov 3 12:23:53 UTC 2009

Hi Alexey,

2009/11/3 Morozov Alexey <morozov at pcm.ru>:
> Dear All,
> Please find attached updated communication protocols for Powercom UPS.
>
> If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
> Sincerely yours
> --
> Alexey Morozov
> distribution manager

your mail has not reached the list since you're not a member.
I've not forwarded these too, since some people might find the package too big.

Instead of this, I've created a Powercom section in the Protocols
Library, and added your files:
http://new.networkupstools.org/ups-protocols.html

Thanks a lot for these information.
At first glance, adding support for your unit should be quite straightforward...
Note that I will also add an Acknowledgement entry, as told previously.

@Alex: let us know when you receive a unit so that we can start the
work. I (or Arjen or someone else) can bootstrap the work by created a
subdriver to complete.

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops