[Nut-upsdev] Powercom support and sponsorship

Alexander Gordeev lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su
Tue Nov 10 11:41:32 UTC 2009

В Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:57:50 +0100
Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org> пишет:

> There is a small chance that this could be an issue with libusb, USB
> controller and/or operating system, so for the moment I would call
> this suspicious only. Alexander, could you post what you're using
> right now? Is this a *BSD or a Linux system?

I'm using Debian testing with stock 2.6.30-2-686 Linux kernel.
I've also checked the report descriptor under Windows: it is the same
as reported by NUT. Should I check the reports you mentioned under
Windows?
Probably I should learn this HID stuff deeper to me able to debug it
myself :)

--
  Alexander